PhD position in Computer Security
I'm looking for an outstanding PhD candidate. The successful candidate will work in an exciting international environment and have the opportunity to participate in the activities of the CRISES research group led by Prof. Dr. Josep Domingo-Ferrer at Rovira i Virgili University. The group focuses on theoretical advances for computer security and privacy.
- Write a doctoral dissertation in computer security
- Disseminate results through scientific publications
- A Master degree (or equivalent) in computer science or mathematics,
- A proven interest in security,
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Commitment, team working, self-motivated and a critical mind
- Strong academic performance, programming and mathematical skills
- The University offers a 3-year PhD scholarship (extendable to 4).
- You will work in an exciting international environment and will have the opportunity to participate in the development of a dynamic and growing research group.
Applications should be written in English and include the following documents:
- Cover letter indicating the research area of interest and your motivation,
- Curriculum Vitae (including your contact address, work experience, list of publications),
- Transcript of grades from all university-level courses taken,
For further inquiries please contact me.